AL SHOUMOUKH GROUP OF COMPANIES (ASG) is committed to achieve customer satisfaction and protect the Health and Safety of our employees, customers, visitors and the community at large
and protect the physical environment in which the organization activities are carried out.
ASG’s management hereby declares our commitment to:
- Ensure that our services meet the needs and expectations of our Stakeholders.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of our staff and the protection of our assets.
- Ensure the prevention of any impact on the environment resulting from our activities.
- Comply with all relevant EHS legal laws and other regulatory requirements.
- Identify the hazards (the potential for harm), assess the risks (the likelihood of that harm being realized) and manage those risks.
- Maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe systems of work and a safe working environment for employees and all who work on our behalf.
- Periodically review the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the QHSE management system.
- Strive to prevent any incidents, occupational illness or exposures which could cause harm to people and damage to properties and assets and the environment and maintain Emergency Plans to reduce risks and adverse effects.
- Make every effort to protect the environment and prevent pollution, to minimize consumption of materials, to promote reuse and recycling of wastes and adopt best practice on waste management.
- Strive to achieve continual improvement through implementation and review of the EHS management system and related performance.
- Enhance Employee Health and Well-being.
- Review our policy periodically and communicate / circulate it for employees and public.
ASG’s commitments shall be achieved by:
- Establishing and maintaining a documented Quality, Health Safety & Environment Management System (QHSEMS).
- Ensuring procedures, programs and guidelines are in place to support the QEHSMS.
- Providing the necessary QHSE resources for the implementation of the Management System.
- Communicating the Company’s QHSE policy and objectives to relevant interested parties including its employees, stake holder, clients and customers.
Dr. Ali Saeed Al Ameri
01 October 2016